Patios and Concrete Driveways in Windsor and Surrounding Areas
Do you want a new driveway? Is your existing driveway full of cracks? We at Bricetin Concrete Restoration Inc. can help. Our concrete contractors provide comprehensive services for concrete driveways in Windsor. We can install beautiful and functional driveways that can last years. Our team can also repair and restore concrete driveways that have become weathered and damaged.
Your driveway is one of the first things visitors notice about your property. Having a durable and attractive driveway will add immense curb appeal to your property and provide a smooth surface for your vehicles.
Patios in Windsor, Essex County & Lakeshore Last for Years
Windsor, Essex County & Lakeshore residents often choose cement for cement porches and patios because it’s sturdy and easy to maintain. However, the great outdoors takes its toll and can cause cracks, broken edges and holes in your concrete patio or porch steps. Not only are these chips and cracks unsightly, but they can also be dangerous; cracks in cement steps or cement porches can be a tripping hazard, and the longer the problems go untreated, the more damage your porch will sustain. Bricetin Concrete Restoration Inc. uses top-quality materials to resurface and repair any problems in your cement structures, whether they are porches, patios, steps, driveways, or others.
We repair cement surfaces by filling in any cracks and coating the surface with a cementitious membrane that waterproofs the surface. It also protects concrete and cement from chemical attacks by salt, sulphates, chlorides and carbon dioxide that will deteriorate your surfaces and lead to expensive repair costs. Keep your cement porch in top shape with Bricetin Concrete Restoration Inc.’s cement porch and patio repair.
If you are planning to have a concrete driveway for your Windsor property, there are multiple benefits that you can look at. They include:
- It increases the lifespan of the pathway.
- Becomes visually appealing
- Becomes easy-to-maintain
- Adds to the value of your property
- And Much More
The Benefits of Concrete Driveways
Concrete is one of the most popular materials for driveways, and with good reason. This material creates aesthetically-pleasing driveways that can have numerous benefits, such as:
- Load-bearing capacity: Concrete is rigid and can handle a significant amount of load. It is a no-flexible material and doesn't deform when you place a heavy weight on it.
- Longevity: One of the primary benefits of concrete is its longevity. A concrete driveway can last for more than 30 years with proper care and maintenance.
- Beauty: The smooth and light-grey surface of concrete ups the curb appeal of any property. On top of that, options such as coloured and stamped concrete give you more control over your driveway's appearance.
- Cool surface: Concrete driveways do not absorb as much UV light as those made from asphalt. This heat reflectance is a boon in the summer months.
- Surface characteristics: An asphalt driveway will release evaporative oils when it is initially installed. If the corrosive substance reaches the surface, those walking on the driveway can track it into their homes and cars. This is not an issue with concrete driveways.
Would you like to learn more about the benefits of our concrete driveways in Windsor? We'd be happy to have a chat.
Cement is constantly shifting as the ground it is spread upon settles or the home it is in ages and changes alignment. Even a slight movement can cause a crack to form and if it is left to grow you will be looking at a major repair to your property. For the sake of your structure, the cement that is seen to be developing an issue needs to be repaired right away. The dangers of ignoring something wrong within the cement base of your building or home can have extremely dire consequences.
We at Bricetin Concrete Restoration Inc. understand the need for the repairs to your cement surfaces to be done quickly and, more importantly, correctly. We do this by filling in any cracks and coating the surface with a cementitious membrane that waterproofs the surface. It also protects concrete and cement from chemical attacks by salt, sulphates, chlorides and carbon dioxide that will deteriorate your surfaces and lead to expensive repair costs.
Whatever your cement repair needs, Bricetin Concrete Restoration Inc. can help! Start by contacting us today for your free inspection and concrete driveway estimate in Windsor.
Our concrete contractors can create customized patios, porches and driveways. They take the time to understand your needs and provide you with the best solutions for you. We have many years of experience working on properties around Windsor. If you'd like to learn more, please contact us.